Vikram Solar Limited is a fully forward-integrated and comprehensive EPC solutions provider. We deploy world-class technology to design, install and commission benchmark solar projects worldwide.
The highly skilled and dedicated EPC Team at Vikram Solar ensures the completion of each solar plant from concept to commissioning including its operation and maintenance for the complete lifespan of the plant. The company, over the years, has developed an internationally accredited expertise in engineering and technology, procurement and project management, construction and commissioning, with a strong command over asset management. Its business model ranges from the acquisition of developed sites to the servicing and maintenance of completed solar arrays throughout its lifespan.
Vikram Solar’s EPC division offers:
- Proven track record of more than 450 MW* ground mounted solar capacity in India
- Presence in 6 continents across Ground Mounted & Rooftop Projects and modules shipped globally
- State of the art machinery to install & commissioning the projects
- Committed O&M team with 400 MW of project experience worldwide
- Use of high reliability modules: Best-in-Class efficiency at NOCT (OST Energy)
- BOS (Balance of systems):procuring the right components to successfully install PV power plants
- Has to its credit the commissioning of India’s 1st floating solar power plant at Smritiban, New Town, Kolkata