Vikram Solar is a fully forward-integrated and comprehensive EPC solutions provider. We deploy world-class technology to design, install and commission benchmark solar projects worldwide.
The highly skilled and dedicated EPC Team at Vikram Solar ensures the completion of each solar plant from concept to commissioning including its operation and maintenance for the complete lifespan of the plant. The Company, over the years, has developed an internationally accredited expertise in engineering and technology, procurement and project management, construction and commissioning, with a strong command over asset management. Its business model ranges from the acquisition of developed sites to the servicing and maintenance of completed solar arrays throughout its lifespan.
Vikram Solar’s EPC division offers:
- Proven track record of 130 MW installed solar capacity in India.
- Global presence in more than 32 countries across Ground Mounted and Rooftop Projects.
- State of the art machinery to install & commissioning the projects.
- Committed O&M team with 100 MW of project experience worldwide.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified EPC Division.
- Use of high reliability modules: Best-in-Class efficiency at NOCT (OST Energy,2014).
- BOS (Balance of systems)-procuring the right components to successfully install PV power plants.
- Has to its credit the commissioning of India’s 1st floating solar power plant at Smritiban, New Town, Kolkata.