The Vikram Solar customer experience portal is a unique site dedicated to your needs by giving you one place from which you can generate your Module Warranty Certificates, View the status of your module warranty and also request for customer support. Through this portal we are always there, to support you for any query.
The customer experience portal can be used by:
- Residential End Users
- Commercial End users
- Industrial End Users
- Others which include charitable institutions, social institutions etc
Through the portal you can avail the following services without any hassles:
- You can provide the details of the modules purchased by you and generate your warranty card online
- You can raise a request support directly through the portal without trying to connect with the toll free or emailing us
- You can upload pics of your module installation, like our Facebook Page, register your product and also earn loyalty points
Since the log in is through your registered Mobile Number, if you forget your user ID / Password. Click on the Forget Password button and reset your Password through the OTP validation process
Product warranty can be generated one day after the purchase of the product by registering the product serial numbers and invoice details.
Customers can enter the product serial numbers manually through the text field or upload CSV. All other information asked for in the product registration page is mandatory for registering the product.
If you are stuck anywhere on the portal, please call up our customer care number 1800 212 8200 Toll Free (India) 9:30 am – 6:30 pm IST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The portal is compatible on the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
It is also accessible through mobile devices. The portal is vest viewed on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Since this portal contains sensitive information regarding your Vikram Solar Modules, we have tried our best to keep it as secure as possible. Apart from ensuring all necessary security features, we have implemented the security at OTP level.
- My loyalty points feature allows you to earn loyalty points whenever you generate a referral code, register a products, upload a photo.
- Through the loyalty points accumulated in your account you can redeem attractive gift vouchers
Any user can upload a photos of their Vikram Solar Module installation on the portal.Maximum size of the photo is 5 MB.
The “My Account” feature allows you to see your registration details like Mobile Number, registered address, User Id and email ID. While through the dashboard you can check your loyalty points, upload pics, generate referral code and earn loyalty points.
You can access all additional module information through the warranty statement provided on the CEP.