Shri H.K. Chaudhary
- Chairman, Vikram Group
Shri H.K. Chaudhary is an Indian businessman, Philanthropist and a Humanitarian. Born in 1943, Shri Chaudhary graduated from BITS Pilani in 1961 and founded Vikram Group of Industries in 1974. His vision and business acumen has led Vikram Group to immense success. His venture into the renewable energy sector, Vikram Solar Pvt. Ltd., has today emerged as one of India’s leading solar power companies with global acclaim.
Mr. H.K. Chaudhary’s philanthropic endeavors also deserve a special mention. His contributions towards spreading literacy and making the rural and semi-urban Indian society functionally literate are noteworthy, some of which are mentioned below:
- Founder Trustee and Secretary of ‘Kalyan Bharati Trust’
‘The Heritage School’, ‘The Heritage Institute of Technology’ (Engineering studies) and ‘The Heritage Academy’ (Management studies) are managed successfully under ‘Kalyan Bharati Trust’.
- Founder Trustee and Chairman of ‘Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust’, Bahal, Haryana‘
BRCM Public Schools Vidyagram’ – a fully residential and co-educational English medium school and ‘Gyankunj’ – an English medium day school, and a fully residential co-educational ‘BRCM College of Engineering and Technology’ is run under ‘Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust’.
- Chairman of ‘Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan – a premier girl’s school in Liluah, Howrah, West Bengal India.
- Joint Vice President of ‘Sri Sri Academy’, Alipore, Kolkata
- Founder Trustee of ‘Agrasain Seva Samity’ and ‘Agrasain Education Trust’