Somera Series 6-156 (MBB with M6 cell)
SOMERA SERIES 6-156 cells
Vikram Solar’s new Somera Series 6 module with multi busbar cell design & M6 cell has advantages like an effective gain of 1% of cell active area
by using cylindrical tabbing wire, improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell, & better tolerance to microcrack.
The Somera Series 6 multi busbar module is available with mono PERC 156 half cut-cell & M6 cell.
^Commercial availability from Q4, FY '20-'21.
- Effective gain of 1% of cell active area by using cylindrical tabbing wire
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Superior Price Performance
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Range: 475-505 Wp with up to 21.02% efficiency
- Length × Width × Height: 2288 × 1050 × 40mm (90.07 × 41.33 × 1.57 inches)
- Bypass diodes and innovative series-parallel connections enable the module to perform better in partial shadow conditions
How modules helped our clients
Quality, performance, and durability of the solar panels were key criteria for choosing Vikram Solar and Finnwind for this project.
We depend on partners like Vikram Solar to produce and supply reliable solar modules that are proven to meet our exact requirements.
Kolkata airport is proud to showcase the biggest airport rooftop installation in the country. Vikram Solar was entrusted to execute this prestigious project and they successfully completed it.
We were particular about proven high quality standards, extended linear performance guarantees and affordable technology. Vikram Solar's global track record and their astonishing commitment from Day 1, proved that we had found a trustworthy partner.