SOMERA P-Duplex Half-cell 144 with M6 Cell (Framed, P-Type Bifacial Module) (Commercial availability Q3, 2020)
Solar panels are a great way of generating energy from the sun. But those sunbeams do not always come from one direction. Wouldn’t it be great if our solar panels could capture these diffused beams and result in high power density and satisfying your solar power needs?
The upcoming Somera P-Duplex Half-cell 144 with the M6 Cell panel has got many advantages when used in C&I and large-scale utility projects.
Significant advantages in Solar Projects*
-14.5% reduction in the number of modules;
-12% reduction in land requirement;
-15.3% savings in cables
-16% savings in the use of combiners
*Advantages of M6 cell module over M2 cell module
^Commercial availability from Q3, 2020.
- Excellent anti-staining performance of the back sheet requires significantly less cleaning frequency of the rear side of the module, leading to reduction in water usage
- Up to 15% power gain from the ground facing side
- Effective gain of 1% of cell active area by using cylindrical tabbing wire
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Light weight- easy to install bifacial module with increased robustness
- Higher lifetime yield by using transparent Dupont® backsheet
How modules helped our clients
Quality, performance, and durability of the solar panels were key criteria for choosing Vikram Solar and Finnwind for this project.
We depend on partners like Vikram Solar to produce and supply reliable solar modules that are proven to meet our exact requirements.
Kolkata airport is proud to showcase the biggest airport rooftop installation in the country. Vikram Solar was entrusted to execute this prestigious project and they successfully completed it.
We were particular about proven high quality standards, extended linear performance guarantees and affordable technology. Vikram Solar's global track record and their astonishing commitment from Day 1, proved that we had found a trustworthy partner.