SOMERA Grand Plus- MBB
Vikram Solar’s new PV module with multi-busbar cell design increases the module power output upto 5 Wp compared to its previous version. The 9 bus bas cell design have advantages like Superior Cost Benefit, Reduced Power Loss, High Reliability and Better Tolerance to micro cracks.
The Somera Series 9 Busbar module is available with mono PERC 144 half cut-cell.
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Superior price performance of half-cell improves module output without adding much to the cost
- Design with circular cross sectional ribbons in multiple bus bar module increases the effective active area of the solar cells leading to increase in module performance by ~1% over modules made with conventional cell design
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- With lower internal resistance the, module power is boosted which helps in achieving lower cell to module conversion loss
- Higher number of busbars lead to multiple contact points which reduces internal resistance
How modules helped our clients
Quality, performance, and durability of the solar panels were key criteria for choosing Vikram Solar and Finnwind for this project.
We depend on partners like Vikram Solar to produce and supply reliable solar modules that are proven to meet our exact requirements.
Kolkata airport is proud to showcase the biggest airport rooftop installation in the country. Vikram Solar was entrusted to execute this prestigious project and they successfully completed it.
We were particular about proven high quality standards, extended linear performance guarantees and affordable technology. Vikram Solar's global track record and their astonishing commitment from Day 1, proved that we had found a trustworthy partner.