ELDORA Grand Plus- MBB (144 Cell)
Vikram Solar’s new PV module with multi-busbar cell design increases the module power output upto 5 Wp compared to its previous version. The 9 bus bas polycrystalline cell design have advantages like Superior Cost Benefit, Reduced Power Loss, High Reliability and Better Tolerance to micro cracks.
The Eldora Series 9 Busbar module is available with 144 half cut-cell.
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Superior price performance of half-cell improves module output without adding much to the cost
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Higher number of busbars lead to multiple contact points which reduces internal resistance
- Bypass diodes and innovative series parallel connections enable the module to perform better in Partial Shadow Conditions
- Low resistance between the cells reduces power loss, increases overall power output
- Up to 17.78% efficiency
How modules helped our clients
Quality, performance, and durability of the solar panels were key criteria for choosing Vikram Solar and Finnwind for this project.
We depend on partners like Vikram Solar to produce and supply reliable solar modules that are proven to meet our exact requirements.
Kolkata airport is proud to showcase the biggest airport rooftop installation in the country. Vikram Solar was entrusted to execute this prestigious project and they successfully completed it.
We were particular about proven high quality standards, extended linear performance guarantees and affordable technology. Vikram Solar's global track record and their astonishing commitment from Day 1, proved that we had found a trustworthy partner.