As a part of our vertical integration strategy, we have recently incorporated high efficiency crystalline silicon cell production into our manufacturing facility based in India.Some of the salient features of this recent initiative are as follows:
- High efficiency crystalline silicon cell production with capacity of 120 MW (in 2 phases of 60 MW each)
- Target productivity to be achieved by the end of 2011
- Initial capital outlay would be near about 250 Crore
- European technology partners ensuring hi-end tech support
- Providing direct incorporation ensuring consistent quality output
- Our short streamlined production cycle allows us to offer products of the highest quality to our customers at highly competitive costs.
- Significant reduction in additional overhead costs including packaging and transportation.
- The company does not have to rely wholly on third party suppliers which further validates that the products are of the highest quality.
Since our inception in 2006, Vikram Solar has been able to achieve profitability on a constant basis. With every passing year we have touched milestones. This has been largely possible due to the increase in popularity of our high end products. Together with unflinching honesty, dedication, and commitment towards our customer we meet their demands with unfailing efficiency.